Monday, April 5, 2010

Chasing Chelsea

As I daydream of political, spiritual and humanitarian discussions, I feel the urge to let them spill out. I am not a prolific writer or even a talented one at that. I am just one that heals from the words of others and by releasing my own.

I wanted to keep this blog seperate from that of my "lighter" blog, partially because I dont want my thoughts to be confused as my "families" thougths, they each like me have their own words. Which I try to express on that blog, on this is me finding me.

enjoy

4 comments:

  1. I so hear you! I could have written that first paragraph myself (you know, if I had a knack for words like yours). I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a great talent for writing, I love reading your blogs.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete